What data do we collect?
Vocon Energy Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: Name, email address, phone number.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Vocon Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use the contact us or quote form on our website.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Vocon Energy Ltd may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Email and telephone enquiries
How will we use your data?
Vocon Energy Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you about your enquiry
If you agree, Vocon Energy Ltd may share your data with our partner companies so that we can complete the service you have hired us for
What are your data protection rights?
Vocon Energy Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Vocon Energy Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Vocon Energy Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Vocon Energy Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Vocon Energy Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Vocon Energy Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Vocon Energy Ltd processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Vocon Energy Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 03333 448 380
Or write to us: Vocon Energy Ltd , Gin Close Way, Nottingham, NG16 2TA
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Google analytics to track where our web users are coming from and how many users we get on a daily basis. It will also track which country you are coming from and how you arrived at our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 03333 448 380
Or write to us at: Vocon Energy Ltd , Gin Close Way, Nottingham, NG16 2TA
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Vocon Ltd Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.voconenergy.co.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Vocon Energy Ltd ‘s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Vocon Energy Ltd ‘s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Vocon Energy Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Vocon Energy Ltd ‘s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Vocon Energy Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Vocon Energy Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Vocon Energy Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Vocon Energy Ltd ‘s website, even if Vocon Energy Ltd or a Vocon Energy Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Vocon Energy Ltd ‘s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vocon Energy Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Vocon Energy Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Vocon Energy Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Vocon Energy Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Vocon Energy Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Vocon Energy Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.