Accreditations, Compliance & Customer
Our delivery model and commitments are focused in to ensure we provide a professional service on time, with a right first time approach and deliver our promises for all our clients & customers. To enable this to happen, we always seek to do the following:
• Embedding a positive and engaging professional culture throughout or operations
• Deploying only trained and competent personnel.
• Continue to invest in training of our people and ensure a robust on boarding process
• Harnessing our “Onsite” Mobile app to monitor and quality control our operations
• Implementing effective audit inspection, make positive interventions to coach our people, based on live data feeds.
• Trade testing and competency checks on new engineers to ensure our engineers are competent and capable of completing work to the highest standard of quality and safety.
• Continuous improvement plans to work with existing engineers to develop skills in the ever-changing energy sector.
The business recognises the importance of trade accreditation and entry gateways and makes the necessary investments to ensure on going membership and welcomes the raising of standards by regular 3rd party audits.